8/13/09

Either you're slingin' crack, rock or you got a wicked jump shot

over the past few weeks I've been spending the majority of my afternoons working on my game- we've finally got some decent weather so it's nice to get out an put in some serious work - whenever i get the opportunity i like to get photo's of my jumper so i can try an fix any kinks or bad habits i got going on. (also allows me to check on my form an shot consistency) lately im having problems getting lift from my legs when I get tired -basically as the workout continues and i become tired im not jumping as high... this can definitely be attributed to my lack of conditioning - ... it's a work in progress.. anyway here's a few shots* (pun intended) from my most recent outdoor work out
andy, im always looking for good runs - if you know of any hit me up lemme know...

3 comments:

Fresh Prince of St. Clair said...

not at all related to the post, but i know the segment appreciates a good ad.

http://adsoftheworld.com/media/print/british_airways_penknife?size=_original

personally, i dig anything that makes me look twice. Women, clothes, art, ugly people (dont front, everyone looks).

Nebby said...

i love that!

Andy. said...

yea good ad for sure -- would have been better if it was a swiss airline tho...