12/2/08

Be- Bry verse

Today my sweet luv Bryan sent me the sweetest? poem/rap/rhyme...anyway here it go. -----Original Message----- From: "Bryan 'be.' Espiritu" Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 18:38:05 To: Subject: Fuck Nebby, bitch "Fuck Nebby, bitch" By: be-bry It's the second day of Advent, My homey's been absent. Maybe she's afraid of my "man scent" - I'm stinky. I don't use deodorant, So I smell like gopher shit. I tried to be a friend to her, But she would never go for it. Where the fuck is Nebula? I should say, "To hell with her", She used to be my bb homey, Message on my cellular. Now she just a bitch to me. Wait until I see her next. I'll throw her in a Christmas tree for never sending texts - Anymore, Fucking whore! I hope she don't think that I mean this. She's a crazy boxer - and she from Boss town. I maybe just have lost one, She treat me like a turd stain. I'll treat her like a chicken head. Bandana man. Bird gang. Fuck did my friend go? Cholla hate this chollo. Maybe I don't wear enough Polo. Or no, no - I'm not cool enough, Cool, cool Cool enough. Cool cool Cool cool I'm not cool enough. Yeah. Motherfucker. what!? Peace, be. ---------------------------- Bryan Espiritu Founder/Creative Lead TheLegendsLeague, Ideall Clothing & TheMeaningOfDope ---------------------------- www.thelegendsleague.com www.ideallclothing.com www.themeaningofdope.com ....I miss you too Bryan...i fucking miss you too you fukin dirt bag

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO my friends dont write me no poems lol this one was too good

Anonymous said...

why don't you tell them what it really was you fucking skid stink squeeze drop.

Nebby said...

FUCK IT WAS A FLOW!!!! A RAP!!! A CAM FLOW (Sara's rap game)

TheDeF said...

Somehow......I'm not feelin' the love here lol.

Janine said...

LMAO!! "you fucking skid stink squeeze drop"...wow. Just. wow. LOL!

Anonymous said...

i miss having a social circle... yo, so can you tell the difference between the anonymous'? lol, or do you like think they're all the same person?

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I meant... We are all the same person. Not, "they're all the same person. sorry neb

Mafa said...

amazing how bryan can go from making me cry one minute to making me crack up the next with his writing LMAO

Anonymous said...

heeeeeeeeey, thats not what i meant at all lol

signed,
Anonymous comment #1

Jai. said...

Nebula. lol "Zedus lapedis!" looking ass. ha I would surely call you that too, loved that freakin movie.

Nebby said...

To answer the Anonymous questions, from first look no i obv. cant tell which anonymous is which BUT with a little time and skill and of course thanks to Bryan Be showing us how to go about it, i can figure out who it is...ask around, we found who did that "fuck you list" it's insane it even shows me where they live, but i wont check unless i feel the need to.

Signing off,
i'm not creepy at all

Anonymous said...

wow... and here i thought i was creepy for leaving anonymous messages to someone i don't know... you gots that crazy alright... *googles how to block IP addy*
*sweats profusely*

Nebby said...

LOL its OK you're good i promise i wont search you *crosses fingers*