12/3/10

Relationships: How to find the right kind of love ...

This video doesn't need much of an explanation. However, if you take one thing away from this post, it should be: to pursue relationships of substance. I've witnessed the trend of most women jumping into relations with men because of their "window dressings" and they often wonder why the courtship didn't last longer than a few days or weeks! Ladies it's not rocket science. A relationship is a marathon not a sprint- it takes time to build a real connection with someone. So whenever you see a man who is drop dead sexy, rocks the flyest shit and has money to blow, ask him, what else he can bring to the table.

Thanks for showing so much love on my last post, I'll keep the goodness coming.

Enjoy!!

Pauleanna

p.s.. Meet me here every Saturday for more of my thoughts about sex, love and everything in between! ox

Blog / Twitter / Youtube

4 comments:

Mandi said...

Filter out the assholes is right. Asking these kind of questions really helps u get to know a sense of who they really are. How a man treats his momma is most likley how he will treat you.

Pauleanna said...

You took the words right out of my mouth. Its crucial to take time to get to know someone before things get too deep.

Thanks for your insight Mandi!
xx

Jai said...

I loved this post! Seriously, I struggle with this all the time and I needed to hear this wisdom. Thanks so much and keep up the great work! :)

Pauleanna said...

No problem Jai.
Glad I could help! Make sure you visit me here every Saturday! ;-D