"INFLUENCERS is a short documentary that explores what it means to be an influencer and how trends and creativity become contagious today in music, fashion and entertainment."
- Influencers share similar characteristics as "visionaries" (a person of unusually keen foresight).
- It's consistency that separates influencers from "mainstreamers", their ability to always be ahead of the curve (in technology), or always have a great live performance (in music), or always introduce new concepts (in fashion) is what gains a person respect and following in the first place. (you can't be an influencer without an audience)
- Regardless of your industry if your talented, trusted/respected you will get the attention of others. Pair that with a consistent message (or look or action or attitude) and that's where influence is born.
- Here's the formula the way I see it [attention, trust and respect from your audience + consistent message (or look or action or attitude) your audience can relate to & adopt = Influencer] the greater the audience, the greater the influence, the greater the impact.
- factors of influence is the real variable because it comes down to this influence can grow from anyone, anything, anytime, anywhere. "Influence is all relative".
..maybe I've completely over thought this and I'm way off-- what do you think?