9/15/09

Fate

What I’ve realized is you can’t change the fate of things. Our fate was set, its proven; we can never be lovers, we have tried and each time we ended up in the same place. We can’t even be friends we have tried that as well only to come to disagreements which ended in blow ups. But I guess one thing we can be is cordial and leave it at that. Hey. Bye. I hope you’re doing well. Are u ok? Do u need anything? Things of that nature and that’s it. However, maybe our fate is against that as well. But the most important thing that I have learned from you and I is, when fate is set there is nothing I mean absolutely nothing we can do about it. I suppose we can cherish our moments both good and bad and go our separate ways down the road of life, because not everyone u meet is meant to stay and maybe just maybe there were signs from the first day we met, telling us that we don’t fit and if we would have listened we couldve saved time. -Paris.
Wow...I'm in the same moment in my life right now. Kudos to my wife, Miss Paris for posting such a beautifully put together piece. & Just remember...

6 comments:

Breezi F. said...

I am going through this as I type=( the sad part is I don't want to believe this fate eventhough its clear as day.
The more sucky sad part is there's a child involve.
Love sucks=(

Nicki said...

This hit home...hard

Anonymous said...

I agree Im in the same situation now.. ITs hard for me to move on tho.. do you think sometimes fate can me undone with some Time away from each other ?

Anonymous said...

I guess this is God sending confirmation.

Time for the healing process... -sigh-

Nebby said...

Anonymous, it would be hard for me to answer your question. All i know is if it's meant to be it will be. As long as you step away, you will be able to see the bigger picture. In the meantime RESPECT yourself and keep busy, do shit you did BEFORE you met this person, live your own life and the rest will follow :)

Chicago Bull said...

If you could help someone who trouble with the government or a federal employee(s), would you?