8/29/09

Fave Reader: Craig




Nebby/Kenza/Andy, what's the word? I just stumbled on onto your blog and you guys have some crazy stuff on there - and I also see that your style game is correct. With that in mind, I'm working on a swap meet called reFresh for Less - it's going down on Sunday Sept 13. (See attached flyers.)

Hope that you'll come out, maybe even as vendor! I'd also like to request that you post our event on your blog, if you feel that the vibe fits.

Hit me up sometime,

Craig Cal




Dear Craig,

I SO CO-SIGN AND I AM THERE!!!!!! i have sooo much to get rid of, maybe i should sell? who knows.

xoxo
Neb

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, how can I get in contact with Craig to be a vendor? Lemme know, thanks!

Nebby said...

refreshforless@gmail.com (its on the flyer)

Anonymous said...

I want! I'm always looking for deals!