6/29/09

What Women Want

Yesterday was WWW,it was a SUCCESS, but then again I'm not surprised, I have said it before and I will say it again, Shannae does NOT PLAY when it comes to putting together an event, she puts her all into it so I def. salute her for that. I showed up a little late...as usual, Kenza and I were running around trying to get our nails done THEN i realized that they forgot to remove the sensor from my dress!! It was raining! I was sans cam so I'm just gonna have to wait for other people to post their pix up :) It was a great vibe, by the time we got there the sun started to shine YAY! I ran into a lot of people I haven't seen in a while. Towards the end we had SO MUCH FUN, everyone started dancing to Soca lol it was hilarious! Janet looked great (of course) and she loved what I was wearing, she said she was going to put me on her "What Are You Wearing" section on her BLOG click there to check it out ;) Will & I (I hate my bald side)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

both of you look fabulous!!!

Michelle said...

you look like the girl from 3lw! love the dress and i'm drooling over the shoes!

Gennny_fromtheblock said...

nebby u loos gorgeous hun

Gabeezy said...

you look GREAT.
you have such a cute shape
and i love the outfits you put together :)

Anonymous said...

GOLDEN BEAUTY!!!!

Judy said...

can't wait to see the rest of the pix!!!

Anonymiss said...

you always look amazing, but girl, how in the world do you afford these things????? not that it's any of my beez wax but maybe you have a system you could pass along to a sister from another mister... like please? lol

heyyyyyyy said...

neb you looked gorg! lol

Nebby said...

thank youuuus!!!!

Natalie said...

You look gorgegous!

PS and what bald side your hair looks great

oh yeah I see the adrienne ballion resemblance

xxo

TheDeF said...

Super Bad Bitch status in that dress homie. Lol, Will always looks like he's about to go sailing.

India said...

lovelyyy

Anonymous said...

Nebby, you look great!!!

I too have a bald spot in the extact loacation!

Please let us know where we can purchase the dress and shoes!!!

CeleBritney said...

lmao at "Bald side"
u look pretttty Neb!!!


That event seems like a grand Idea!
Wish I could of went To express "WWW" lol.

Keep in touch hun!

Nebby said...

THANK YOU!!!

OK so yea i hate that side too lol it's not BALD but it has hella baby hairs everyone in my family has it lol i'll put a section under the post of where the outfit is from.

Nebby said...

Dear Anonymiss:

SAVE S A V E SAVE! lol then spend it all...then start all over again.