2/10/08

Stop Lyin you kno you wanna be popular!

Today's big timer is my homie, my Captn.

Mr. Mcfly to you...

Please introduce yourself...

*The name is McFly, or Breezy McFly. Mr Popular Goodness.


What do you see in the stores that you think is really great?

*Well Supra is killing the shoe game right now. They have been consistently dropping sneakers that appeal to me. I like the whole style of the shoes they make.



Where do you get your ideas from?

* I draw inspiration from any and everything, from music to electronics. I have a wild imagination and sometimes I just let it run wild and write down all the idea that come to me. A lot of Ideas come when Im on the train.



If you had a choice of all designers in the world, who would you prefer to work with? Why?

* I would have to say Jeremy Scott. I like his style and how he takes chances. He puts things on the runway that most would never expect to see there. His style of design is very innovative and it would be dope to work with him.

What are your short term and long term design goals?

*Short term is to keep coming up with innovative styles season after season. Keep striving to get better and being the best designer I can be, to keep the fans satisfied. Long term would be open up a few flagship stores, and just keep progressing to I reach the pinnacle of where my designs can take me and the line.



What makes PopularPhasion hot hot?

*The fans of the line is what makes it hot. The people that buy popular are those that understand what it means to be different and to be unique. The more people that get into the line, I believe that the "hotter" it will be. I really design for the love of it. I want to thank the fans for bringing the line as far as its came.

:::And this is what he is working with:::

www.popularphasion.com

No comments: