5/4/11

Budden Vs Ex

Break up talk I guess...I heard it yesterday and I personally don't care to know what this girl was doing while you two were dating. How do I know you're telling the truth and even if you are what's the point of sharing with us the negatives of a relationship which clearly did not work out. 
I can only comment on the medical part of the song where it states that she was sexually active during pregnancy and I know for a fact that Doctors around the world advise to do so as a woman should never neglect intercourse, especially during pregnancy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he was referring to the fact that she was having sex with ANOTHER man (cheating) while she was pregnant with HIS child, which would be pretty f*cked up. If you're familiar to Joe budden music you shouldn't be surprised by this kind of song at all, but does it make it right maybe not.

Nebby said...

o oh im not familiar i just dont know why so specific thats wrong she did that but its tooo specific it makes me wonder why ... lol