1/19/11

Weezy Baby

Fresh from his stint at Rikers, Lil Wayne shot the cover of Rolling Stone which will hit news stands January 21st. Inside, he reveals his beef with Heat Players Lebron and Dwyane Wade. He also reveals that he is a master in UNO, he loves reading the bible and he could have landed in even more trouble in prison if another inmate didn’t take the rap for him. Check the excerpts:

On Lebron & D Wade Ignoring Him At The Miami Heat/New Orleans Game
“Them n*ggas never speak to a n*gga,” he says. “They don’t chuck me the deuce or nothing. N*gga spent all that money on them f*cking tickets… Come holla at me. We sit right by them little b*tch-ass n*ggas. At least come ask me why I’m not rooting for you.”

On The Bible
“I also read the Bible for the first time. It was deep! I liked the parts where some character was once this, but he ended up being that. Like he’d be dissing Jesus, and then he ends up being a saint. That was cool.”

On Another Inmate taking the Rap For His Watch With An MP3 Player On It & Solitary Confinement
“He was a solid n*gga! Shout-out to Charles…Solitary was the worst. No TV. No radio. No commissary. Basically you’re in there 23 hours a day.” The only upside was he had a window where he could watch cars go by. “I used to sit at that motherf*cker all day!”

This interview had me DYIN!

Source: Necole Bitchie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's some funny shit for the day now can i get those drake nudes!....wait this isn't MTO

Anonymous said...

complete tomfoolery.