3/1/10

Links Of London Friendship Bracelets

I discovered these bracelets at Holts last year and immediately fell in love with them. I wear mine everyday with my watch / other bracelets. I fell in love with them so much that I bought 4 at once. I gave them all out and kept my all time favorite one, the red.  I love the red one cuz not only is it good looking but it has the ONEXONE logo is stamped onto the clasp. Links of London donates a percentage of all proceeds from the customized ONEXONE friendship bracelet to helping children in need worldwide www.onexone.orgI got some of my guy friends to copy me and get some for themselves/ have their girlfriends get them some, they are so classy and look sexaaaay with anything from a Gshock to a Rolex.

I got mine for $190 a pop but last i checked they are now $210 at Holts...the website says different so i dunno just go where it's the cheapest :)

Hope you like,
Neb



See more/Buy (Women) : LINKS OF LONDON
See more/Buy (Men): LINKS OF LONDON

3 comments:

Mary said...

those are hot

Anonymous said...

aww i love these too my bestie gave me the red 1 for my birthday last year

Anonymous said...

omg this chick bought $800+ worth of silver and thread LOL true story. lmao u guys r the best, don't get no betta..lol