12/16/09

cuz im close to the edge..

photography- lately i've really enjoyed taking photos; -the simplicity about it makes it easy to fall in love with.. you look, you like, you shoot -- if you don't like what your looking at ... you just look somewhere else - the concept is nothing close to complex nor does it require much of a thought process yet still leaves a ton of room for creativity. anyway on to the real reason i started writing this post -- i'm considering making the jump to a Nikon D5000 is anyone out there already using this camera? i'm looking for some feedback.. I wont make a switch this year but its a possibility for early 2010; especially if i'm still interested photography - check out a small collection of photos taken at the edge of Toronto -- click on the photo to see the full shot
(the south east side of Toronto)
andy, im just trying to hang some of my own pictures on my wall -- instead of paying for someone else's work..

2 comments:

Cass said...

Nice shots Andy. And you're right about putting your own pics on the wall. My bf does that too. It just makes sense!

Tiarah said...

I just had to say I love the shots you took...makes me wish I hurried up and got my camera already! And I agree, why pay for someone else's pics when u can put ur own up : )