7/22/09

A simple letter:

I wrote this back in 07- and I feel it's appropriate to bring it back out right now. Dear Iniquitous, You wanted to see me fail? sorry but i refuse to be a victim of failure. You wanted to see me hurt? sorry i been through way too much to feel pain. You spoke down on me to make your self look good? that only highlighted your weaknesses You spoke lies about me when i wasn't there to defend myself? proves how pathetic you truly are. A wise one once said "Stay true to yourself because there are very few people who will stay true to you" interesting fact indeed and thanks to you i now understand the significance in that sentence. If it would have been a while back, i would of lost sleep stressing over BS, but because i came across many people who striked out,people do not surprise me anymore. Mom says "three strikes and your out" Dad proved one strike usually does the trick. Sad to say, but funny how you changed right before my eyes. Thought you were a kind one, a keeper and you almost, just almost made me put my guards down but good thing time showed your true colors. Some people come into my life for a reason, some for a seasson. Thank God i live everyday believing that everything happens for a reason, this is why i am nuthing but greatful and thankful that we have crossed paths. Good thing you were only a phase and never one i chose to keep around for this special journey i call my life. i wish you nothing but the best, maturity, advancement, capability, civilization and more importantly mental growth. Sincerely, Zineb

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ayo Neb are you a nurse at General Hospital?

Shannae said...

I wanna cry...

FraNcis James said...

Great thoughts