5/9/09

Fave Reader: Jae


(Big homie Trav pictured with Fave reader Jae)

"Hey Neb, Andy, & Kenza!
Okay so I been a faithful reader for like ever. And I read the segment like daily, more than my own blog! But look I checked the Segment last night before I went to bed and keep in mind im like almost 5 pregnant, and anyways I had went to sleep and had the craziest dream about the segment!! (They say pregnancy makes you have the most bizarre dreams, by the way). Like we, as in Kenza & Neb all lived in the same apartment complex right and for some reason y'all were talkin about how jacked up my eyebrows were (idk man, maybe I shouldn't of had pork before bed maybe dream crazy). *Disclaimer; my eyebrows aint jacked up* Anyways, we were in a gang but we didn't have a name but we wore red and we weren't bloods ::scratches head:: and we got to fighting at the park. We was jumping fences and shinkin folks and then I WOKE THE HELL UP! It was all a dream of course, but I expected to see y'all when I walked out my house the next morning!

You guys must know this blog is the SHiT when people go to bed dreaming bout it. Much Love!

Outie♥
Breezi F.--
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick® "


LMAO this had me dying! but all jokes aside, i have CRAZY dreams more than normal ppl. so my mama got me a dream dictionary which i run to whenever i wake up after a crazy dream and look up the meaning to the things i have dreamt about. Ok Jae i did a lil research for you and looked up the main things you saw in your dream.

Eyebrows
To notice eyebrows in your dream, represents expressions of amazement, disbelief, surprise, or doubt. It may also indicate concern or disapproval.
Gang
To dream that you are a gang member, signifies your need to achieve and accomplish things through force and intimidation. The dream draws attention to the primitive, unruly aspect of yourself.

To dream that you are confronted or threatened by a gang (Clearly not us cuz we was doing the threatening), signifies circumstances or situations in your waking life that are becoming overwhelming. You feel that you are being ganged up on.

Thanks for being one of our Fave readers! Did i say i loved our readers already?! cuz i do! even the hating anonymous ones that stumble up on here once in a while ;)

5 comments:

Camtien♥ said...

LOL LOL LOL. I need to pick me up a dream dictionary asap!

Breezi F. said...

NEB! DO you know how GEEKED I was when i saw this? LMAO. Aw snap, Imma FAVE READER!!! && thanks for researchin the main points in my dream, very intersting!

PS. So when we goin gang bangin? LOL Much Love!!

Nik said...

Nebby, where did your mom get your dream dictionary from?? I need on asap! I ALWAYS have the craziest dreams!!

Nebby said...

YAY! i'm glad it did a lil sumthin for ya :) no prob! i'm ready my weapon of choice is a box cutter i dunno what andy you and kenza might pick :P

Nik, my mom got it from a thrift store but i found it on amazon, all of them have similar meanings so u can go to any bookstore to get one. this is the one i have
http://www.amazon.com/10-000-Dreams-Interpreted-Dictionary/dp/1402751842/ref=sr_1_31?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1241916644&sr=8-31

Milly said...

I ♥ Travis :) But I ♥ your blog even more :)