3/9/09

I’m a Leo .. if that means anything..

(Quick post cuz I’m kinda busy ri now .. ) I just spoke with a friend who was venting about her situation (now ... im really not one to help/get involved with gf/bf situations but i figured i would listen... sometimes people just need someone to listen.. anyway) seems she believes the reason her an her boyfriend arent’ always seeing eye to eye on things is cuz an i quote "our signs completely clash"........ (??are you fo’real??).. now im not gonna call her an idiot because she far from that.. shes quite the intellect to be honest. but I thought we left this signs an horoscope BS behind in grade school.. are ya’ll still with this ri now?? I know a few people … mostly women are heavy in this Horoscope game… question for any one that reads this… do you really believe in horoscopes and compatibility of “signs”?… (not here to judge just wanna know if this is real to you) Personally I have never paid attention to any of that.. I lost interest immediately cuz horoscopes are never factual its always vague statements that provide little direction... uses words or phrases like “this may happened if you play your cards right” “ this could be your lucky day“ .. an im reading this thinking .. .any day could be my lucky day (ri?).. I dunno maybe im not picking up the science behind horoscopes and zodiac signs.. (no I haven’t done my research but if you have feel free to school me) Andy, miss Cleo waddup?.. Would love to hear from you on this topic Only song I could think of that spoke about zodiac signs… enjoy ladies

6 comments:

Lieu Fatale said...

Yes, i happen to believe in them to a certain extent as far as character traits but not daily readings. They are very vague & at times misleading but the character traits are on point. For instance, I'm a Leo as well and most of the shit they say about me is true even though they "claim" our egos are out of hand, they still get a few things right. :)
Go to Barnes & Nobles and skim through a zodiac book for personality traits and see what you find, but I don't advise you to look yourself up 1st because you may not really wanna hear what they're saying. Try a friend's sign then compare notes.
-Lieu Fatale

Anonymous said...

thanks for giving me reason to write. I'll be back on this one brotha.

Nebby said...

I agree w Lieu...I'm the same way, horoscopes explain a lot about a person's character traits and from experience i find it that people w same horoscope signs act similar when it comes to certain situations. Shay needs to get up on this she is a horoscope queen.

Natalie said...

I agree with the traits, they are pretty accurate due to large research but when it comes to daily readings... Nada. I believe people make that happen because they choose to believe it.

When it comes to compatibility, nie. I just don't agree. But that's just me...

Janine said...

I think that if you survey a wide cross section of people you will find enough similarities between people with...oh I don't know...brown eyes to say that "Brown eyed people tend to be...". Horoscopes are about as exact as that and I don't think people should rely on them for anything more than entertainment. Just my 2 cents.

Stephanie said...

I was just talking about this the other day... but I'm kinda 'EH' about it 'cos I believe people with a certain sign have certain traits. & you're compatible with someone depending on your personality BUT at the end of the day, you can't "blame" your problems on your "compatibility" with zodiac signs.