1/25/09

Shop Shop

Alloy.com As I'm doing my usual online shopping I decided heeeeeeeeeey I wanna cop some things for some of my peoples :) So generous huh? yes indeedy thats me :D OK SO! This Shirt right here is for Mario...I looked at it and saw Mar so Mar is getting this one here ;) This one screamed LISSSAAAAAA so there you have it This is sooooo DeJesus so mi corazone gets this for sure This one here is for my BM Kia would rep the SHIT out of this shirt Rache oui oui wants to stay alone in Paris this is hers here. This fine piece here is for Lowe and when she puts it on i want her to wear nothing underneath cuz her body is bangin, she knows wassup and shes hiddin the goods. These glads are for my one and only Brandon cuz he has an obsession with my toes...sooooooo yea This fine one piecer is for Coco its zebra she would love it and i would too *tssss* The blazers right hereeee are for me :) oh and for shay too cuz homegirl steppin her sneakah game up, watch out now her first pair were Js owwwww This doesn't even NEED an explanation its clearly for Will This one is for Octobers Very Own I couldn't find crumpin...so im gonna hook em up with this breaking piece Alloy.com That's all for now you too should get stuff for you and your friends

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaaaHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH I LMAO AT THIS POST THIS IS SO FUNNY but they do have some cute stuff!! thanks for the link!

Anonymous said...

cute tees!

Anonymous said...

Omg....not even a bra to hold these suckas in place?!?
Hahahah! Lowe you for the love mama....I'm gonna feature a pair of chaps and dedicate them to you with the caption as "And these are for Nebby, and when she puts them on I want her to wear nothing underneath cuz her ba-dunk-a-dunk is BANGIN"
Gotchya!
xoxo,
Lowe

Shannae said...

Bwahahahahahah.... Those blazers are dope still! I am NOT mad at those bad boys at all...

But I think i'ma have to cop Rachey baby's T-shirt... yellow's my color...

Love this post!!

;D

Shannae said...

Oh and... I couldn't really find anything on the site that would be good for you, but i wouldn't mind if you copped a pair of tights that are similar to these bad boys right here that Aubrey is rockin:

http://perezhilton.com/2009-01-19-what-will-diddy-think-about-this#more-41488

Holla!

Nebby said...

OMGGGGGG PLEAAAASE COP FOR ME I WILL WEAR EM AFTER I WEAR THE CHAPS EVA GETS ME

KEY -KEY said...

"Brooklyn we go hard" lol ahhh BM u no me so well :)
im looking for that shirt ...now

Anonymous said...

omg. i love you! where have u been all my life?
if i had the power to choose your outfits they would involve A LOT of stretch and only a LIL BIT of fabric.... werrrk it!

xoxo,

CoCo

p.s. if i don't see that dance next time we are out so help me gawd woman!

it doesnt matter who said...

awwww nebby...i LOVE me some debby harry...how did u know?
thats why ur the bestest.

Anonymous said...

GRRRR CADET!!! I dont see nothing for me!!