4/23/08

Beautiful/Ugly

Back in high school with my all time fav. teacher Mrs. O'brian we put together a book of a poems and creative writing pieces that we put together our senior year, she picked the best pieces so that we can look back at them later on... i graduated 03' and i found my book coupe of days ago which made me smile from ear to ear as i was reading it. We did this exercises where you list "10 Things that make life beautiful" and "10 Things that make life ugly"...People listed the funniest things, i don't have the book in front of me but i feel like doing an updated list right now and when i get the book i will put up my favorite ones along with the masterminds behind it. =D I'm only gonna do 5 each though... 5 THINGS THAT MAKE LIFE BEAUTIFUL -Cuddling -Exotic beaches -Smell of fresh Krispy Kreme donuts -Kisses on the forehead -Surprise mail 5 THINGS THAT MAKE LIFE FUGLY -Bad breath/ bad teeth -Sexy but taken folks -Your last $20 -Doing the walk of shame (lol) -Biting your tongue

2 comments:

dj_lissamonét said...

nebby!
how dare you forget pants with the furrrrrrrrrrrr. fugly.

breythegemini Vulture of Streetwear and Hip Hop Culture said...

yo Krispy Kreme donuts are the most addictive things in the world! oh, and I really hate Crocs with a passion, especially with socks...ugggghhh!