4/23/08

Beautiful/Ugly

Back in high school with my all time fav. teacher Mrs. O'brian we put together a book of a poems and creative writing pieces that we put together our senior year, she picked the best pieces so that we can look back at them later on... i graduated 03' and i found my book coupe of days ago which made me smile from ear to ear as i was reading it. We did this exercises where you list "10 Things that make life beautiful" and "10 Things that make life ugly"...People listed the funniest things, i don't have the book in front of me but i feel like doing an updated list right now and when i get the book i will put up my favorite ones along with the masterminds behind it. =D I'm only gonna do 5 each though... 5 THINGS THAT MAKE LIFE BEAUTIFUL -Cuddling -Exotic beaches -Smell of fresh Krispy Kreme donuts -Kisses on the forehead -Surprise mail 5 THINGS THAT MAKE LIFE FUGLY -Bad breath/ bad teeth -Sexy but taken folks -Your last $20 -Doing the walk of shame (lol) -Biting your tongue

2 comments:

it doesnt matter who said...

nebby!
how dare you forget pants with the furrrrrrrrrrrr. fugly.

Unknown said...

yo Krispy Kreme donuts are the most addictive things in the world! oh, and I really hate Crocs with a passion, especially with socks...ugggghhh!